Class 2 from 16 years
Semi- parallel skiing on blue slopes already works well and you can ride the ski lift alone. Your goal is to learn more about other forms of momentum, to land a few jumps and ski on challenging slopes!
- Prerequisite: sliding , brakes , ski lift, parallel skiing, safely skiing on blue slopes.
- Age: from 16 years to adults (please select age at the next booking step !)
- Objective Level 2c : Introduction to carving, parallel turns with unloading / loading. Terrain: Fadail and blue runs .
- Objective Level 2b : parallel skiing , carving, waves / trough rides, parallel turns with unloading / loading , first jumps, coarse form short turns . Terrain: blue and red runs.
- Objective Level 2 : coarse form short turns , safe control and all of the above on blue and red runs.